Answered By: Adam Green Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020 Views: 232
- Due to the Covid-19 crisis, Ohiolink requesting has been suspended until further notice. Interlibrary loan is still an option for articles and book chapters.
- In order to gain access to a Grasselli Library database off-campus, you must be a current John Carroll University student or employee.
For remote database (and Interlibrary Loan) access:
- Login is your JCU campus network ID (e.g., jsmith16)
- Password is your JCU network ID password (the one you also use to log into Canvas or to a computer on campus)
There are some E-Books and a few databases that will ask for other login info instead of the above:
- Your name as it appears on student ID
- Barcode (JCU ID Card Number) is the # underneath your name, which begins 6274071000xxxxxx
****Still having trouble, your can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Library "Ask Us" chat software that appears on the bottom right of Library webpages.